The primary responsibility of this position is to keep the production facility clean according to the food safety standards.
- Cleaning of plant equipment, floors, windows, walk areas, filter, and press.
- Measure tank levels, connect pipes, work in revised meals, and sample products.
- Report any defaults or problems to the Shift Operator as soon as possible.
- Assist the Shift Operator as and when necessary and as per the instructions of management.
Education and Skills
- Minimum of a Grade 12 or NQF Level 4
- Experience in a production environment will be an advantage
- Excellent work ethics
- Excellent time management
- Initiative and drive
- Disciplined and reliable