- Engage with prospective customers to present information and explain available products.
- Persuades potential customers to purchase a product.
- Explain products and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Drive sales through upselling products based on customer’s needs analysis and preferences.
- Train customers on the set-up, operation, and maintenance of mobile devices and accessories.
- Maintain updated knowledge on all product related concepts.
- Facilitate and manage the out-of-box failures (OBF) and repair policies.
- Efficiently perform department tasks including daily stock hazard counts, creating merchandise displays, remerchandising, pricing markdowns according to the planogram, transferring merchandise, inventory control, and processing transactions.
- Maintain cellular kiosk including updating display, ensuring tidiness at all times.
- Facilitate stock receiving process and ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor.
- Grade 12
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Customer orientation
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving