- Increase sales by focusing on exceptional customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the
store image, presentation of stock, stock management, promotional implementation and correct pricing of
products according to our price image guidelines.
- Stock loss is minimised by having a healthy store culture and following security measures, stock and cash
- Manage a low cost business according to the company low cost culture by driving efficiencies in the store.
- Handle cash at the cash register, in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Being part of a dynamic team of Dynamos.
- Maintain general health, safety and housekeeping standards.
- Grade 12.
- Proficient in English.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a retail environment will be an advantage.
- Computer Literate.
- A passion for retail is essential to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Demonstrate integrity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Ability to plan and organise your daily duties.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work retail hours.
CLOSING DATE: 30 JULY 2022