- NQF 2 unit standards Plant operation training.
- Filling and emptying of bags.
- Loading and offloading of bags/raw materials.
- General housekeeping on plant.
- Operate plant with Plant Operator’s assistance.
- Complete production process documentation as per process requirements.
- Process monitoring and operation after competency declaration.
- Working at heights.
- Medically fit to work in a chemical environment (working at heights and in confined spaces).
- Ability to be trained to drive forklift.
- Able to work shifts and overtime duties as and when required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Matric with Maths and Science.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 25.
Closing date: 2022/07/29