Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Being an ambassador for our brand and offering amazing guest experience.
- Exceed our guests expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions.
- Actively keeping track of sales performance against target.
- Selling a diverse product range and keeping up to date with the latest trends and technology
- Searching out opportunities for new business
- Assist with replenishing of stock and visual merchandising to ensure the store is ready for our guests.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Passionate about people is a must.
- Target driven and experience focused.
- Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative to deliver results.
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Hospitality background (advantageous but not compulsory)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends, public holidays and evening shifts.