Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience within a contact centre, of which admin experience would be beneficial.
- Continuous Improvement experience beneficial.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role would be an advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software. Openscape would be an advantage.
- Prior sales experience and sales appointment bookings would be an advantage
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The sales Relocation agent contributes in driving sustainable growth by making sure we have maximum clients relocating their services with Fidelity ADT.
- Phone “loyal” clients of Fidelity ADT and ensure a sales appointment as a Relocation is loaded for a consultant to meet them at their new premises.
- Coordinate LSN admin activities and booking appointments to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies