To provide support to the Exports Team in ensuring that the Distribution and inventory control functions are maintained and all checks and controls are adhered to, ensuring the highest service levels
This role will encompass some administration, operations and process management of Export orders and XPT storage location.
Ensuring that customer service levels are maintained to the highest standards and all internal processes, procedures and systems are maintained as directed
- Diploma / Certificate in Warehouse Or Inventory management or related field is preferable
- Computer literate
- MS Office
- Accpac / SAP
- 2 years experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (English)
- Strong system, reporting and process competencies
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes and drive change with a variety of stakeholders
- Must be detail orientated and deadline driven.
- Set a high standard of performance by example, attitude and behaviour.
- The candidate must display strong multitasking and administration skills
- Must be trustworthy with the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Highly committed and self-motivated
- Ability to think on your feet and show strong decision-making skills
- Good communication skills