WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Data capturing/entry (including telephonic reporting)
- Capture information on calls received (Contact Centre), and where required maintain detailed and accurate records
- Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with customers/suppliers/ and visitors (no advice provided)
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned
- Receive, sort, barcode, scan, batch, index and distribute incoming mail in accordance with standard operating procedures/Technical Committee instructions/and Service Level Agreements
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE?
- Grade 12 (Required)
- COIDA in Practice or Insurance Qualification an advantage
- Diploma in Office Administration/Secretarial (Added advantage)
- At least 1 year industry related experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Computer literate – Intermediate MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Data-entry experience and good typing skills