- Minimum Matric Certificate and /or relevant post Matric qualifications.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint is essential.
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in the security environment would be an advantage
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Receiving billing instructions via, signed sales orders and contracts, to load and bill new contracts for branches.
- Billing of Public Holidays, Casual and Ad Hoc Services.
- Ensuring that monthly invoicing and credits are correct and all revenue for a particular month is loaded on time.
- Make sure new services / amendments are given through to Trans Track.
- Keeping accurate schedules of all National accounts clerk is responsible for.
- Constant communication with branches to address any other queries or billing related problems that the branches may need assistance with.
- Doing Month end reports ensuring that all revenue are accounted for
- Assisting Credit Controllers
- Assisting with queries relating to the Billing Department
- Printing invoices
Closing date: 15 July 2022