- Provide a fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and to provide assistance.
- Actively strive for quick complaint resolution and the avoidance of escalation of issues.
- Offer customers an exemplary and timely service.
- Actively engage with a minimum of 15 to 20 customers daily to build a strong customer base through providing personalised product guidance, resolving issues and following up on purchases.
- Efficiently drive sales through upselling products based on customer’s needs analysis and preferences.
Skills and Requirements:
- Grade 12
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Customer orientation
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving