To take responsibility for the deliver and transportation of patients in a safe and timeous manner whilst abiding by all applicable rules and regulations governing patient transport.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent level of education essential.
- Code 10 Driver’s license and Valid PDP is Essential.
- No infringements against driver’s license/permit will be accepted.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a driver.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Conduct the relevant pre-trip checks (inspection)on allocated vehicle daily and ensure that the vehicle confirms to the National Road and Traffic Act regulations.
- Report any maintenance requirements to the Fleet Manager.
- Maintain and complete daily log and inspection sheets.
- Complete delivery of other resources and employees were necessary.
- Priorities job requests to optimize time and fuel efficiency.
- Transport patients and customers safely and efficiency.
- Park vehicles in secure Company facilities and ensure the vehicle/s is locked and put keys in a safe place.
- Ensure over weekends or during public holidays, that vehicles are filled up on the day before the start of such weekend or holiday.
- Check daily that all equipment is functioning correctly
Closing date: 08 July 2022