- Drivers must make sure that once stock is delivered and checked by the customer, they must have the Delivery Manifest signed and the time filled in.
- Upon arriving at the customer, the driver is responsible for delivering the correct boxes to the correct client.
- The driver must be friendly to customers as well as on time for the delivery.
- The driver will check that the correct quantity and order have been picked from the holding area.
- Report back to Office / Clerks about any problems or non-deliveries
Qualification and Experience:
- Valid Driver’s license, PDP would be advantageous
- 1 year experience as a driver in corporate environment preferable
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good communication skills
- Good people skills
- Good driving skills
- Basic knowledge of general administrative processes
- Good understanding of organisational structure
- Good knowledge of facility layout
- Good knowledge of routes, related business places and locality