- Supports WPCs in controlling and financial reporting of Work Packages in accordance with internal control rules and ensures project accounting is in accordance with Company guidelines and ensure consistency with project teams.
- Provides financial analysis, advices and guidance to support the project team in making the best business decisions for the project.
- Obtains all financial and accounting data related to the Work Packages allocated.
- Checks the accuracy of the data accounted for on the Work Package
- Presents all financial data in a transparent way.
- Assists with analysis and reconciliation on allocated Work Packages.
Education / Qualifications
- Finance or Accounting degree
Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a project office