- Grade 12
- Relevant secretarial qualification advantageous
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Board and Executive members
- 10 years’ demonstrated experience as a personal assistant working within a dynamic environment
- Experience with data analysis
- Participates in program management, which involves duties on a weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis
- Organises and gathers information from various departments and meetings and reports that information, along with recommendations, to executive members
- Effectively and efficiently drafts and/ or collates minutes, information/data, reports, and presentations of strategic or operational level.
- Participates in meeting preparation and follow up by reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure all information needed is received as well as sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary.
- Reviews internal and external communications by drafting reports, speeches, or presentations
Closing date: 2022/06/28