- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a complicated environment with minimal management guidance/supervision
- Telephone etiquette
- Critical thinking
- Persuasion and influencing
- Judgement and decision making
- Service orientation
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
Closing date: 21 July 2022