- Emotional Intelligence: ability to work with colleagues who have different ways of behaving and interacting.
- Resilience: ability to cope with setbacks & changing Client demands.
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised from time to time.
- Self-disciplined, motivated, energetic self –starter with an exemplary work etc.
- Capability to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Results focussed and professionalism
- Ability to multitask within a demanding environment
- Ability to follow established procedures as defined by the Events Management Team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Project a professional and competent image at all times, on/off duty, specifically within the Clients premises
- Grade 12 (non-negotiable)
- Studying toward an Events Management Diploma or Hospitality industry qualification.
- Be able to Speak/Write – Cantonese (preferable not essential)
- 2 – 3 year experience within a corporate environment supporting Events and/or Meetings
Closing date: 2022/06/14