The appointee should:
- Have valid Grade 12 certificate or Adult Senior Certificate) with English literacy or N2 in Engineering studies
- Have completed formal Learnership programme prior to obtaining a rigger artisan trade certificate as recognised by the MQA
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Rigger Artisan / Aide / Apprentice within a mining or plant environment
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Valid Mobile / Overhead Crane and Fork Lift driving certificate will be added advantageous
Closing date: 16 Jun 2022