Roles and Key Responsibilities
- Effective customer liaison and query resolution
- Excellent listener, able to analyse and interpret information
- Accurate and timeous communication and follow through on all events & calls received.
- All reasonable ad hoc duties requested by the line manager
- Ensure Customer Service Standards are maintained, and problems solved in a professional manner
- Ensure all your administrative and shift duties are accurate and complete
- Capable of recognising the need for action, considering possible risks and taking responsibility for results
- Capable of making decisions timeously and taking responsibility for the consequences
Skills and Qualification
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF level 4 Qualification
- 2 years’ experience in customer service delivery industry
- Call centre experience will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Grade C PSIRA registration would be an advantage
- Must be able to work shifts, have a driver’s license and own/reliable transport
Values and Behaviours
- Open communication with honesty and integrity is essential
- We Got You. At Home. On Roads. In Life.
Closing date: 2 June 2022