- Obtain all required documents for loading of new suppliers.
- Verify that supplier documents meet the set criteria.
- Submit all approved documents to be loaded on the system.
- Capture and process daily payments (sponsorships, travel claims, advances, subsidies)
- Communicate progress and outstanding requirements of payments with stakeholders.
- Follow-up on incorrect invoices received from suppliers.
- Submit all approved supplier invoices to Finance department for payment.
- Handle telephonic and email enquiries regarding payments made or due to suppliers.
- Administer the processing of cash benefits on an adhoc basis.
- Record Keeping: Filing of all documentation for Audit/Legal purposes.
- Distribute contract and circular related information to relevant stakeholders.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of tender documents to ensure successful and timely submissions.
- Capturing and processing of Tombstone payments.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- 2 years’ experience as creditor or debtor clerk
- 2 years’ experience in an administration position
- Computer Literate- Microsoft packages
Job Closing Date: 30/05/2022