Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 / Matric essential.
- Tertiary qualification in Finance field will be advantageous, or at least currently studying towards a qualification in Finance.
- At least 2 years experience in trade & disbursement creditors.
- Matching of orders with supplier’s invoice.
- Ensuring all invoices are authorized and allocated to the correct General Ledger accounts and departments.
- Data capturing of supplier invoices onto the accounting system.
- Identifying queries and prompt liaising of query resolutions.
- Reconciliations and payments of Trade Creditors and cod payments.
Closing date: 29 May 2022