The purpose of this role is to reconcile actual stock to various documentation and systems and invoice stock to customers according to contract.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Grade 12
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2 years administration experience in an agricultural environment
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Timeously prepare contracts for delivery and confirm the accuracy of the deal sheet.
- Update contracts after new season prices have been received.
- Submit contracts to the client and ensure that the signed contracts are returned before the cut-off time.
- Update contract codes and status on the AGRIS system.
- Ensure that contract documents are filed electronically.
- Provide necessary documentation to the line manager when clients are handed over for non-payment.
- Monitor AGRIS system integrations.
- Capture tonnages delivered to non-AFGRI silos.
- Report non-deliveries on contracts and increase or decrease contracts according to policy.
Closing date: 31 May 2022