Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent level of education.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience as a Data Capturer (or Goods Receiving Clerk) in a Pharmaceutical environment or private hospital stock control setting.
- Computer proficiency – SAP system.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Verify invoices and delivered stock with stock orders and that the Group is only invoices for stock actually delivered.
- Collate invoice, goods received note (GRN) and order and submit invoices to the Pharmacy manager or sign off daily.
- Issue consignment stock to Theatre on SAP and make copies of the invoice, GRN, order and issue advice and send theses copies to the Theatre Billing Clerk for charging.
- Follow up on credit notes after the stock was uplifted and process credits on the system and submit to Pharmacy Manager for checking and sign off daily.
- Check that all statement have been processed and file all supplier invoices and inter-hospital transfer invoices
- Be available for stock-takes and preparation for stock-takes.
- Ensure that all activities within the Pharmacy and the hospital, where applicable to responsibilities, is in accordance with the Pharmacy Act, Medicine and Related Substances Act and other legislation.
Closing date: 03 June 2022