AECI: Debtors Admin Clerk
Qualifications & Experience
- Matric / Grade 12 with tertiary qualification of a diploma relating to Credit Management or equivalent.
- Certificate in basic accounting.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant work experience in a financial environment as a Debtors Clerk.
- Must be fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans due to the nature of the customer base.
- Good customer relationship skills and ability to focus on customer needs and satisfaction; self-motivated and deadline driven; ability to solve problems systematically.
- Knowledge of SHEQ Management Systems standards/requirements advantageous.
- Computer literate MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of Syspro and knowledge of .Net advantageous.
- Safety orientated
- Manage subordinates effectively for optimal performance
- Manage conflicts among subordinates
- Delegate tasks when possible to accomplish work efficiently and effectively
- Develop skills of others
- Analytical thinking
- Planning and organising
- Problem solving
Closing date: 24 May 2022