Bidvest: In-House Administrator
Bidvest International Logistics is looking to recruit an In-House Administrator / Controller to be based In-House at a key client. The successful incumbent should have 3-5 years practicle experience with the Transportation of goods / freight forwarding environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Matric/ Grade 12 Certificate
- Related tertiary education would be an advantage
- Any shipping accredited / Road Transport unit standard advantageous
- At 3 – 5 years experience in the Transport / freight forwarding environment
- Highly experience in movement of containers and the coordination of deliveries.
- CargoWise experience will be an advantage
- A fair understanding of container and cargo claims
- To track shipments and coordinate the delivery of containers to the client, keep client fully updated regarding the status of their container delivieries
- Ensure prompt responses to client enquiries and or queries
- To track shipments and coordinate with the various parties regarding container movement and delivery slots / staging – until delivered to the clients premises and keep clients fully updated regarding the status of their cargo via e-mail / status reports closely monitoring all delays
- Maintain good lines of communication with the client, BIL office and Transporters.
- Keep clients informed and handle queries from clients and other stakeholders and departments
- Ensure strict adherence to Business Compliance
Closing date: 19 May 2022