The Foschini Group: Buyers Assistant
- Administratively supporting all aspects of the buying process.
- Ensuring timeous placement of orders onto the purchasing system.
- Maintaining a control system for the sample room.
- Compiling, balancing and updating of spreadsheets and reports.
- Maintaining quality assurance control and audit of samples.
- Building constructive and mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers.
- All preparations prior to presentations
- General office administration and ad hoc duties as required by the department.
The successful candidate must:
- Be highly organised, numerate, and have exceptional co-ordination ability
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build and maintain working relationships incl. being helpful and assist where necessary in the department.
- Show initiative, be pro-active, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Have high energy levels
- Have the ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Excel in a pressurised environment
- Have a problem-solving approach to work
- Able to work with a large workload and remain efficient
- Must be able to work with a team
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Have a minimum of a Matric Qualification