Rand Water: Artisan assistant (Mechanical)
Reporting to the Assistant Mechanical Foreman, the successful candidate will assist the Artisan in stripping, repairing, assembling and installing various types of machines and equipment.
- Grade 12
- 6 months working experience in a Mechanical Workshop environment
- Code B driver’s license and the ability to pass the Rand Water K53 drivers evaluation.
- Safety Training.
- Assist Artisan in selecting tools and cleaning of machine/parts
- Assist the Artisan in repairing and assembling various types of machines.
- Assist the Artisan in stripping various machinery by using various types of tools disassembling components. Cleaning of dirty parts and cleaning components as per Artisan instructions.
- General Housekeeping duties including cleaning of workshop machinery and equipment.
- Basic hand tools and workshop machinery
Closing date: 28 April 2022