Adendorff Machinery Mart: Junior Stock Administrator
Your career will start off as part of a traveling stock audit team, with various future development opportunities to grow into.
- Traveling from branch to branch conducting stock audits
- Ensuring accurate counts are conducted and variances investigated
- Assisting the company within the sales, warehousing, and various other departments as needed
- Ensuring stock code and part number knowledge is maintained on an acceptable company standards
- Constant improvement on product knowledge
- Continue self-development
The minimum requirements for this position is a matric certificate (having maths would be an advantage) and a code B drivers license.