Media24: Dispatch Controller
- Ensuring that parcels that are accepted, should have been handed over to the courier before their respective cut-offs
- Ensuring that picking, packing and dispatch of all MCA orders and ensuring the relevant documentation is on hand for every shipment. Open communication with freight department providing information (Dims/Weights) when required.
- Ensuring that weekly reporting are submitted to Outbound Coordinator on parcels that have been verified daily
- Daily weight and dimension recording and quarterly calibration certificate for the volumise
- Demarcation and general housekeeping
- Monthly audit on couriers housekeeping
- Monthly reporting on the daily start-up calibration.
- Monthly health and safety rep checklist for outbound/dispatch.
- Grade 12 plus certification and/or diploma in Supply Chain Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in warehousing within a distribution environment
- Relevant industry related experience (Ecommerce/Retail/B2B & B2C)
- Knowledge and understanding of warehousing and distribution.
- Sound knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation
Closing date: 17 April 2022