Fidelity Services Group: Customer Retentions Agent
Overall Purpose of the Job: Support and provide superior service to internal and external customers via phone, email and face to face for walk in customers to ensure FADT retain all clients wanting to cancel.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience.
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience within a contact center, of which client retention experience would be
- Continuous Improvement experience
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle Queries and Cancellations for both Dealer, IIP and In-House customers.
- Ability to comprehend, capture and interpret basic customer information.
- Retain clients by preventing them to cancel, through correct processes and SOP’s.
- Handle all cancellation requests
- Handle all client queries relating to possible cancellations
- Ensure all call backs and follow ups are concluded first thing each morning, every day on all pending’s
- If complaints need to be escalated to other departments for resolution ensure escalated and tracked within 24 hrs for resolution, if not, follow-up until resolution is reached and include Supervisor
Closing date: 19 April 2022