Premier: Supervisor Packing
We are committed to creating a vibrant working environment where all employees are passionate and excited about their contribution. Our on-going aim is to be recognised as a leading FMCG employer and to create a working environment where people feel free to share ideas and goals.
A career opportunity has arisen in the Packing Department – Premier Mill – Vereeniging. This position is responsible for supervising the packaging production, planning, packing efficiencies and packing material functions.
Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- 5 years’ Supervising experience in packing wheat
- Proven track record with working on packing machines (Valve Packers, Fawema’s Carousel & Date Coders)
- Computer literacy including PLC
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential (Word, Excel, Power point etc.)
- Housekeeping, hygiene & fumigation
- Knowledge of wheat, flour quality aspect
Closing date: 12 April 2022