Watershed Consulting: Office Administrator
- Responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment.
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office / personnel
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, quotations and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments & meetings,
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations
- Assisting Accounts with Creditors Function
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Matric + qualification in office administration or similar relevant field (advantageous)
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Friendly, bubbly personality & team player
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ideally someone that adopts a healthy lifestyle in general
- Knowledge of accounting processes