Rio Tinto: Assistant Administration
Reporting to the Planner, you will be:
- Analyse job ticket information and distribute to the appropriate parties in order to ensure effective scheduling.
- Capture confirmation text on job tickets to ensure that the appropriate follow-up action is taken in order to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Close off job tickets in SAP.
- Provide and/or facilitate general administrative services such as stationery, time sheets, tools and equipment, transport arrangements etc.
- Establish and manage system security and access profiles.
- Compile a list of outstanding maintenance work report.
- Distribute closed work orders to scheduler and assessor.
- Coordinate and generate the monthly Labour reports.
- When the scheduler is not available – take responsibility for all key tasks of the scheduler at the discretion of the Planner
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Grade 12 / N3 / NQF Level 4
- One year administration/secretarial experience
- Computer literate with experience in MS Office
- SAP experience is an advantageous
- EB driver’s licence (Code 8)
- Well-developed inter-personal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong focus on health, safety and environment; an ability to lead by example