Motus Aftermarket Parts: Receptionist
The purpose of the position is to operate a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls; directs callers to appropriate personnel; completes a variety of administrative duties
- 3 Years relevant switchboard operating experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales Spares/Motor/Engine environment- Essential
- Basic administration skills and experience
- Organised, accurate and honest
- Must be willing and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A quick learner and willing to bring discrepancies to light.
- A trustworthy and reliable individual.
- Good time keeping track record & ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to liaise with administration staff.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Clear criminal record
Key Performance Indicators includes, but not limited to:
- Professional and stable person to take on and handle a very busy switchboard.
- Dealing with clients and queries.
- Notify company personnel of visitor arrival
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and
- Incumbent who can work extremely well under pressure and who is experienced in managing a busy switchboard.
- Must be well spoken in English – Essential
Closing date: 06 April 2022