Mr Price Group: Customer Support Representative
- Live the Company’s values of Passion, Value and Partnership.
- Interact in a friendly, respectful and professional manner with all stakeholders.
- Display a willingness to learn and improve one’s knowledge, ensuring constant self-development.
- Display a positive work ethic by showing an interest in duties, including multi-tasking and knowing all facets of business.
- Ensure an understanding of the various functional areas of the business and how each of these contribute to the implementation of the company strategy.
- Grade 12.
- 1-2 years customer care experience.
- Knowledge of the National Credit Act (NCA), Consumer Protection Act (CPA), Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI), ICASA regulations.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & verbal).
- Computer literacy (MS Office)