Rand Water: Painter (Wet trade)
• Grade 12 or equivalent combined with a recognized trade test in painting
• 5 years’ post trade experience in painting field
• Code B driver’s license and ability to pass Rand water K53 test
- Perform all daily, weekly, monthly and annual scheduled painting
- Plan daily task to ensure that all material, tools, assistants, transport and equipment’s are available including delegation of duties
- Preparation of surfaces to be painted or glazed.
- Complete all schedules, work instructions, defects and job cards.
- Job cards to be completed and return as soon as the work has been completed
- Carry out other tasks as delegated by the supervisor from time to time.
- To return plant into operation as quickly as possible
- Maintain work standards and ensuring legal and safety compliance.
- Install and replace window panes
- Liaise with other departments and take out permits where necessary
- Acting on behalf of Assistant Foreman when required.
Closing date: 04 April 2022