Fidelity Services Group: Credit Controller
The main purpose of the position is to make sure that the debtors’ collections are done timeously.
- Matric Certificate and preferably a recognised credit control qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience and full knowledge in credit control and reconciliation is essential
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Power point and especially Excel is essential
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Must have own transport.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Performing the full credit control functions
- Maintaining and managing collections in relation to the company’s Group Credit policy
- Maintaining a healthy cash flow at all times
- Keeping bad debts to a minimum.
- Ensuring that monthly collections meet the required targets
Other personality attributes:
- Numerical accuracy
- High methodical working methods are required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Administration skills
Closing date: 03 April 2022