Shoprite Group: Health & Safety Administrator
- Receive walk in visitors and process requests.
- Upload contractor safety file evidence on to worktrainer online repositories.
- Co-ordinate visitor arrivals with Shoprite host.
- Book facilities for induction and permit to work purposes.
- Print induction material and access cards.
- Issue and receive access cards.
- Keep an up-to-date repository of valid permits.
- Admin Filling.
- Co-ordinate audit booking and calendar of the HSE Officer.
Minimum of 1 year experience in administation.
Knowledge and Skills
- Detail orientated
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Guidelines
Closing date: 30 March 2022