DSV: Forklift Driver
Main Purpose of the Job:
The primary job function will require the use of a MHE (Forklift) to assist in the movement and operational functions such as put-aways, picking and loading of stock around the warehouse and assisting departments where necessary with the specific skill of a MHE operator. These Assistants are accountable for the safe and efficient operation of all equipment and will be expected to perform all duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years experience in using WMS
- Advantage: 2 years experience and highly effective working knowledge of DSV CargoWRITE Warehouse Management System.
- Ability to use an RDT scanner
- Advance use of mobile device (tablet/smartphone)
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in MHE Driver or Machine Operator
- MHE (Forklift) Operator License
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English fluently and interpret/follow instructions
- Ability to count and do basic subtraction, addition, multiplication and division