City of Ekurhuleni: Personal Assistant
- Manage the office, diary and logistical arrangements in the Office of the MMC
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence including prioritising and referring of correspondence to relevant departments locally, provincially and nationally on behalf of the MMC.
- Receive and screen all telephone calls within the office of the MMC as and when required.
- Grade 12 with a secretarial qualification or relevant equivalent NQF level 5
- Exceptional Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & E-mail)
- Excellent office management, leadership and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate resilience and to function effectively under pressure
- Knowledge of and interpretation of legislative framework, service delivery, imperatives and implementation thereof
- Ability to understand and observe protocol
- Experience and Understanding of a political environment will be an added advantage