PPECB: Temporary Junior Inspector
- Inspect and certify perishable products.
- Inspect the handling, storage and transport of perishable products.
- Ensure the correct application of quality management systems, BMS procedures and working instructions.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- Build and maintain good relations with PPECB clients.
- Communicate with various clients on own specific task and outcome of decisions.
- Participate in the relief duty roster.
- Accept the responsibility of continuous self-improvement in their area of responsibility
- A National Diploma in an agricultural or food science discipline.
- National Certificate: Perishable Produce Export Technology would be advantageous.
- Practical experience, theoretical knowledge/exposure or competency in Pome fruit.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- The ability to work independently and / or with minimum supervision.
- A valid code 08 driving license and own reliable vehicle is a requirement for doing the job.
Closing date: 29 March 2022