Clinix Health Group: X2 Laundry Assistant
To take responsibility for the collection of linen from Nursing Wards/Units, for the sorting and counting of linen, for receiving the linen and for the distribution of linen between the laundry and the Nursing Wards/Units once the linen has been cleaned/delivered.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 or similar level of education essential.
- 0 — I years’ related laundry / administration experience.
- Experience within a private hospital environment (advantageous).
- Computer Literacy.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Check that laundry equipment is in good working order, where relevant, and notify Line Manager immediately should any equipment require service or repair.
- Notify all affected parties if there are problems with equipment and whether delays in providing a laundry service would be experienced.
- Conduct quality checks on all linen on a continuous basis in order to identify items that require mending (or disposal) and escalate to Line Manager immediately.
Closing date: 25 March 2022