BHBW: SHE Administrator
Qualification, Experience and Competencies
- Degree/diploma related to occupational health and safety.
- Additional training relevant to health and safety
- Valid driver’s license
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of the legislation applicable to Occupational Health, Safety, and the Environment.
- Knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good understanding of safety terminology
- Report writing skills
- Ability to work and communicate with staff at all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to handle confidential information
Closing date: 25 March 2022