Fidelity Services Group: Creditors Clerk
The main purpose of this position is to perform a full Creditors’ function.
Key Performance Areas:
- Receiving of invoices and ensuring that the necessary authorisation is obtained.
- Preparation of invoices and capturing onto SAP before month end deadlines.
- Ensuring that monthly statements are received and creditors’ accounts are reconciled monthly / weekly for fuel creditors.
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to any queries and ensuring that they are resolved.
- Administration of creditor accounts.
- Preparation and capturing of creditor payments.
- Filing of all relevant documentation.
- Ensuring the correct handling of VAT in all instances.
- Accurately raise accruals for each month.
- Minimum Matric Certificate.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience and full knowledge of creditors systems and reconciliations is essential.
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel is essential.
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- Numerical accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
- Must be pro-active and innovative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to liaise professionally with suppliers and personnel at all levels.
- Customer focus.
- Communication skills