Aspen Pharma Group: Direct Sales Representative
- Product knowledge on both Aspen and competitor products.
- Effective territory management.
- Knowledge of basic financial calculation i.e. Gross Margins, mark-ups.
- Analysing of Aspen in house data and external data sources.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Administration skills – ability to comply with the required administration standards associated with this position.
- Ability to work under pressure, to set priorities and to demonstrate time management skills.
- Creativity and flexibility – the ability to work in a changing environment and to adapt to different situations.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Matric qualification.
- Tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
- 1-2 years proven sales track record is essential.
- Previous basket experience/exposure would be an advantage.
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Existing relationships with key customers in the territory would be advantageous.