PepsiCo: Distribution Controller
- Assist in managing a team of Delivery Drivers and Assistants in order to ensure that Customers deliveries are executed on time and as per the delivery schedule.
- Support the Distribution team in all operational matters such as the use of HHC, Driver’s License and PDP renewals, vehicle services
- Optimize the Secondary Distribution performance by applying the most cost effective and efficient Routing and Scheduling of vehicles.
- Accurate execution of Key Accounts Delivery plans as per delivery schedule.
- Control of POD’s and ensuring there is no outstanding POD‘s on daily basis.
- Track and analyse delivery data daily.
- Co-ordinate vehicle Services by working closely with the Fleet personnel.
- Ensure that Delivery Drivers and Checkers adhere to the Loading process and other warehouse procedures.
- Maintain a healthy IR climate within Key Accounts.
- Manage and apply Performance Management
Key skills / Requirements
- Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Computer Literacy.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a FMCG Distribution environment.
- People Management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Drive for results
- Customer Service