The Beverage Company: Machine Operator
- Correct operation of equipment as per the training and machine manual.
- Achieve set factory waste and efficiency targets.
- To hand over from or to the previous or next shift regarding the machinery (breakdowns, products run) in conjunction with the supervisor decide on downtime scheduling
- To check the quality of raw materials used in production and also the end product according to the quality control policy. This includes a constant interaction with the Quality controller.
- To clean the machines according to TPM cleaning schedules.
- Responsible for Resource planning and technical skills
- Assist with fault finding by supplying relevant factual information relating to the breakdown scenario.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4 (Essential)
- Upto 3 years experience (Operational Execution) FMCG; Bottling Equipment
Job Closing Date: 10/03/2022