Sibanye Stillwater: Shaft Timberman
- Responsible for maintenance and construction of both mining and Engineering infrastructure
- Assisting with planning, controlling, leading and organizing of repairs and breakdowns
- Ensuring that all such repair work or construction is done according to Mines Health & Safety legislation
- Accountable for proper discipline in the section
The appointee should:
- Have an Onsetter Certificate
- Have Blasting Certificate
- Have sound knowledge of Shaft Operations
- Have a minimum of 2 years working experience in shaft and construction environment
- Must be prepared to work shifts, do standby and overtime.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
Closing date: 16 March 2022