Exact: Fashion Consultant
We are looking for high energy and confident team members, who will help create positive energy and excitement around our brand and products. If you have strong selling instinct and enjoy impressing Customers with your keen sense of style and creative eye then this position is for you!
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Being an ambassador for our brand and offering amazing Customer experience.
- Exceed Customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions.
- Actively keeping track of sales performance against target.
- Selling a diverse product range and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Searching out opportunities for making new sales.
- Assist with replenishing of stock and visual merchandising to ensure the store is ready for our customers at all times.
- A Matric Certificate.
- Passionate about retail is a must.
- Sales driven and service focused.
- Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative to deliver results.
- Experience in representing a quality brand
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends and evening shifts.FOR MORE RELATED JOBS