Unitrans: General Worker
An opportunity has become available within our operations for an experienced General Worker (Night Shift). Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further details of the available position.
• Grade 10
• Must be able to read and write English with the ability to do basic calculations.
• Medically fit
• Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Clean criminal record
• Must have own reliable transport to and from work
Duties & Responsibilities
• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Cage Picking (JLEAK)
• Assist with Cycle counts
• Stock counts
• General house keeping in the warehouse
Closing date: 01 March 2022