Sanofi: Sales Representative
- Must be able to communicate highly technical information to medical specialists
- Must use effective selling & convincing skills to achieve sales objectives
- Effectively communicate medico-marketing message to customers
- Excellent relationships with customers within key specialities
- Communicate well to management, peers and customers.
- Be a team player and goal driven.
- Well-developed planning, coordinating and prioritising skills
- Set and achieve challenging objectives
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Set up and maintain accurate customer and administrative records
- Analyse data and draw relevant conclusions
- Apply creative thinking skills to problem solving
- Goal and results orientated
- Demonstrated persistence and perseverance essential
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED
- Grade 12 with biology and/or science.
- Relevant 3-year degree/diploma (preferable para-medical)
- Proven sales track record (preferable)
- Valid driver’s license